The Jerry McIntyre Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Jerry McIntyre Experience

Celebrating the Life of Jerry McIntyre

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not enough words!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not enough words! Empty Not enough words! Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:45 am

meyega

To the Family of Jerry Mcintyre.

I cannnot say enough or express how much we feel about Jerry McIntyre. My Family moved to Grafton 7 years ago and we knew no one.
Jerry was the first and only builder we spoke with, because after that first meeting we were amazed at how warm and kind he was. He was someone who would listen to what we wanted and would allow us to do some of our own work to save costs. I learned alot about trusting people, and not assuming everyone was going to rip us off.
Jerry, Ross, Matt, and Nate were amazing.

In more ways than one we would not be in our house today if it was not for Jerry McIntyre. He put out so many fires and did more than I could even talk about.

We love our home and there will be many memories to come at 515 quail ct. But it definitely would not be possible without you all.

You welcomed us here and helped start a new chapter in our story of the Meyer Family. Thank you.

Jerry if you are listening thanks for always answering the calls from Kathy. I told you not to give her the cell number. HaHa.

May the McIntyre family feel some warmth and peace knowing that this man they called Husband and Father was truly a genuine and kind man to all.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum