The Jerry McIntyre Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Jerry McIntyre Experience

Celebrating the Life of Jerry McIntyre

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Father to All

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Father to All Empty A Father to All Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Ryan Hanlon

Dear Jerry,

My thoughts are with you and your amazing family! I am so fond of all your wonderful children especially my dear friend Ross. I can remember when I did not have much money in college and you and Ross got me on few job sites to pay the bills....I have never forgotten that innate McIntyre Generousity. You are a very special person to a great many people and you set such a wonderful example of how to live your life largely! You have fathered such a warm and caring family and as many of us have said and will continue to say...you and your family always just make us feel so welcome. It is quite a thing when you meet someone for the first time and they make you feel like they are your new best friend! You and all your kids possess a true gift of FRIENDSHIP and you all have bestowed it upon so many of us over the years. We are all thinking of you...probably more than you can imagine and our prayers and thoughts are with you and Rhonda and your children of whom I am so proud to call my friends.

Ryan Hanlon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum