The Jerry McIntyre Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Jerry McIntyre Experience

Celebrating the Life of Jerry McIntyre

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you for building our dream house!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank you for building our dream house! Empty Thank you for building our dream house! Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:06 pm

jill@thejcstar.com

After months and years of planning, Boomer and I finally were able to build our dream house. With your suggestions of a house plan which was accessible for me and big enough for Boomer - we started construction in September, 2007 and moved in February, 2008 - I can't believe it will be two years soon! Your sons were wonderful to work with and I could tell they had such a respect for you as a craftsman and as a person - they will do you proud. I have had the opportunity to work with a couple of your daughters and they too are your kids - same there. You became a friend of mine and a neighbor across the hall at the office and I will miss that so much. Boomer appreciated your expertise while building the house and your friendship as well. Since you fulfilled my request for a bigger closet in our bedroom, you answered my prayers. It is a showplace and the envy of every woman who gets the tour.
Love to you and to all your family,
Jill and Randall Boomer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum